Thursday 28 March 2013

We've cracked it again

I have received the following from a family that had a trip with us for their son's birthday on 10th March.

I am e-mailing you to express my deep gratitude to you and all the staff at GWR.  The trip was the most enormous success and parents and children alike agreed it was the best party they has been to.   I have had several enquiries from parents wanting to organise something similar.

The disabled carriage worked brilliantly giving the children a little extra space to let off steam (no pun intended) and all the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.   I am so pleased that the line has been restored and that the full route runs again.

Thanks once again.   Alice Johnson



Well done everyone.   This can only get better and proves without doubt that we are indeed

                                                "The friendly Line in the Cotswolds"

HH

No comments:

Post a Comment