Sunday 28 April 2013

Follow that!

All weekend I have been receiving messages of how much people enjoyed what was broadly described as a magnificent weekend. Volunteers it seems also had fun - we had nearly forgotten that!

Heartiest congratulations to the organising Commercial team and my personal thanks to Director Colin Fewell who was the man who took it on.

Money? Income was in excess of Budget and at Todd today we took over £10,000 today! Exact figures as soon as we have them

The GWR delivers. Again.

Double weekend for me personally since I wasn't about because my football team (Newport County) was playing the second leg of the Conference promotion play off. Many fans have waited 30 years for this since we dropped out of the Football League. We won so I will be at Wembley next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment